Repairs and Maintenance
How to Request Repairs
All Three Estates Contact Elaine Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email or telephone 01223 324016 to request assistance at your property.
Greenacre Mick Gurney can be contacted for general emergency repairs Telephone 07956 168742
For plumbing services during working hours contact Garry Tutt 07932 856076
For electrical reapairs during working hours contact Geoff Clark 07974 673718
One of our residents, Chris Paine telephone : 07801 921 414 is the contact person on the estate or contact Elaine Deamer (email@example.com) via email or telephone 01223 324016 to request assistance at your property
- Our aim is to maintain all services – electricity, water supply, gas supply, hot and cold plumbing services, central heating and drainage – in an operational condition.
- Our aim is to maintain internal finishes and fittings in a safe and operational condition.
- Our aim is to maintain external pavings, gates and anti-gossip fences in a safe and stable condition.
Types of Repairs Carried Out
(a) Emergency Repairs
Emergencies are works which need immediate attention to avoid a danger to personal safety or serious damage to the building and will include :-
- Serious fires
- Serious electrical faults
- Burst pipes or badly leaking cisterns
- Blocked main drains (not waste pipes)
- Dangerous walls or chimneys
- Gas leaks and escape of fumes
- Securing main doors and/or board-up windows
- Toilet not flushing (where there is no other working toilet)
- Tap which cannot be turned off
(b) Urgent Repairs
These are repairs that affect the safety, health and security of the home. Whilst they are important they are not emergencies. Our target time is for urgent repairs to be completed within 5 working days.
Urgent repairs include :-
- General electrical repairs, eg faulty light switches and bulb holders
- Central heating repairs
- Faulty immersion heater
- Minor plumbing repairs eg overflow and roof leaks
- Fallen, damaged or loose tiles and roof slates
- Blocked sink, bath or basin
- Door entry phone not working
- Mechanical extractor fan not working
(c) Non-urgent Repairs
These are repairs of a routine nature that cannot wait for planned maintenance to be carried out. They will normally be done within 2/3 weeks. They include :-
- Broken or faulty gutters and downpipes
- Replacement sanitary ware
- Repairs to our boundary fences and gates
- Repairs to garages (except wilful damage which will be carried out by us if the tenant accepts responsibility for payment)